Sunday, November 16, 2014

Graduation day 15/11/14

A year later, and finally today is my graduation day.
It's been many years I never wear dress out, and today I will be taking this step and put it on to participate in this important day . I know this will be changing my life again, but this day will always come and I chose to do it now, I hope my parents will feel proud of me and feel happy to see my changes.



This is the dress from Zara. It's a very nice, cool, sexy and elegant dress. I really like it so much. And also the high heel from Charles and Keith, I like the thickness of the heel and come with gold color, it's looking good when matching with the black dress. #ootd

Let's show some photos of the convocation with my beloved classmates. Love them and they are absolutely great. Glad to know all of them . 
Members of ID1101-1


With the bff. <3


Of course with my love 1 <3 love to the max!


2 handsome bodyguards, manly 


With one of my beloved homie, great photo. 


With all my best homies! Handsome! 


BFF group photo left 1 of our member phong! :'( 


Here you are phong! #pretty


With Dr. Eric leong :) 


Last but not least.
Thanks to my family for coming. 


Sisters love.


Memorable day. Happy graduation for all my friends. Love and keep in touch always. 

-CY.















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hellooooooo 😘😘